How does PayPal work?
Founded in 1998, PayPal, an eBay Company, enables any individual or business with an email address to securely, easily and quickly send and receive payments online. PayPal's service builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and uses the world's most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to create a safe, global, real-time payment solution.
PayPal has quickly become a global leader in online payment solutions with 100 million account members worldwide. Available in 103 countries around the world, buyers and sellers on eBay, online retailers, online businesses, as well as traditional offline businesses are transacting with PayPal.
Once your name signed up for a PayPal account, you can send and receive money online. When you send money, you can choose to fund your payments from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, or your bank account. Recipients are then notified via an email from PayPal that they have received a payment from you
To make a PayPal purchase:
PayPal saves you time
- Select PayPal during checkout on a merchant website or eBay
- Choose to fund your PayPal purchase with a credit card, bank account, or other source
- Funds are transferred securely through PayPal and money is deposited into the seller's PayPal account
PayPal is trusted worldwide
- Keep all your financial information in one place
- Use different credit cards for different purchases
- Make payments directly from your bank account
- No more hassle typing credit card numbers each time you make a purchase
- Faster than money orders and cheques - no waiting for the mail, no waiting in line at the bank
PayPal is safe
- More than 100 million member accounts and still growing
- Used across the world in 103 countries and regions
- Widely accepted on merchant websites, preferred on eBay
- Your financial information is never shared
- Sellers never see credit card or bank account numbers
- Experienced fraud prevention team fights fraud before it happens
PayPal is cost-effective
- It is always free to make purchases
- Affordable pricing for all businesses
BPAY is a bill payment service offered by over 150 financial institutions across Australia. BPAY is quick and easy to use, and allows customers to pay a wide range of bills, 7 days a week, day or night using Internet or Telephone banking. The most important part for BPAY is fast and reliable. You can make this payment from your cheque, savings or credit card account.
How does BPAY work?
Using BPAY for payment collection is simple:
- When you place an order with us, and select BPAY as your payment method. You will see a BPAY logo on your order confirmation page, and it will show our BPAY Biller Code and your Customer Reference Number (CRN).
- You need to log into your Internet banking site or dial your phone banking number and follow the prompts to make a BPAY payment.
- You will be asked to provide the Biller Code, Customer Reference Number and the amount you wish to pay.
- Your financial institution validates the payment and gives you 3 receipt number.
- Your payment details are forwarded to your financial institution via BPAY.
- Our financial institution forwards a payment information file to us and deposits cleared funds into our bank account.